Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yuhanna

                                                             promise of holy sprite 
if you love me than you obey my order. I request to father and he will send another leader who will stay with you always,it will holy sprite,whom world can't accept because the world can't see or known him but you will know him.You know him because he will stay with you.I will never leave you alone,I will come back.After some days the world can't see me,I am alive so you will be alive that day you will know I am with my father.Who love me,my father love them.i am saying I am going and I will soon.If you love me you should be happy.Before it will happened I have told you ,when it will happened you could belie it.Now I don't talk with you more because the leader of the world is coming.He has no power for me but I love my father.I request to my father what is your desire it should happened let's go from here    

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR SENDING A LITTLE "SPRITE " BOY SCOUT, LIL" AEON TO STAY WITH ME WHILE YOU WERE GONE .

    ReplyDelete