Monday, July 18, 2011

Philipi

                                                        Thanks and pray
From you all I want to give alots of thanks to Gods. I will always pray for you because I am very thankfullness you people are with me from the first day for preaching.I am sure that who has started the work he will finish the work on the day of jesus christ.It is right to thinking as like as like that because you all are in my heart,because you are practicapted on my preaching.God is my prove how am i thirsty for your love by jesus love.I want to pray for that your knowledge may be increase and your love is also increase in that day.You could know what is right or wrong.You could be cleane or sinless for the day of jesus.By the jesus bless you could be strong.May God bless you all the time.You could be ready to do work for jesus because you know brother how much our father loves us so go all around the world to preach jesus and give them batism on the name of son God,father God and holispitit.

No comments:

Post a Comment