Sunday, July 17, 2011

Romi

I am pawal,servent of Jesus called for follow to God and preach the goodnews.This goodnews is about jesus christ who was born on daudh feamily.Jesus christ died on cross and rose again by the pawor of God.Due to the good newa we are here to share about this good news.Other are also called to be jesus followre.All who are at world God love you,who are called to be jesus follower,God bless you all.
                                   Pawal want to go Rom
first of all Iwant to thank God by all us because the news which you people belive in jesus is known by world.I totallly suranded my life for Jesus work.God is my leadrer.I request to my father anyhow I could come back to meet you again.Due to our faith we all could be strong on jesus.Could I preach about jesus on other religious person.But I haven't started that.Whoever the person but I have to preach them.It is possible I want get  and preach on Rom because I never shy for preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment