Monday, July 18, 2011

Galati

I am Pawal the follower of God, who is send by God.My God give you all bless and peace to make free us from sin he died on cross,because he loves us. I praze the name of God all the time. There is no any good news.I am surprize because you people desive on the goodnews of jesus and follow the other news.Really there is no another good news, But there is some person who want to destroy the good news of jesus,if the good news is preaching by angle than the man be in sin.I want to repet my word in which goodnews you have belive instite that goodnews if any one preach they be sinfull.I am not here to lision whot people want but I am here lision what God want.I am not here to make people happy but i am here to make God.If i do something for people's happyness than I will not be of God's.so I hope to perforn all my work for jesus because I am a servent of jesus because he loves me so much. he care me.

No comments:

Post a Comment