Sunday, July 17, 2011

Corinthi

                                                           Divate on churuch
Brothers, I request on the name of  lod jesus we be agry with eachoter shouldn't be in unity,because my brothers I know there is fight between you.You people says I am Pawal's,I am simon's,I am jesu's.is jesus divaded?iis Pawal hang on the cross?get you batism on the name of  Pawal,I thank to God because among you I have gave batism only two person. so you are not allowed to say you are batism by me because I am not send to give batism but I am send to preach about jesus christ.Not by the knowledge because the pawer of cross is vanity for the people who are want to die but is pawer for whom are want to be alive because there is written that I am here to make folish who is intellegent .I am here to destroy the knowledge of cleaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment